The Voice Intensive
A Double Session with Jeanette Dagger
Saturday January 27, 2018 10am-4pm AND Saturday April 14, 2018 10am-4pm in the Studio
Session One Program:
- Breath/Body Connection through chakras, diaphragm work, lungs (front and back), resonance chambers, articulators.
- Finding your Optimum Normal Pitch Range
- Vowels and Consonants
- Breath/Voice balanced release through the Michael Chekhov Swing
- Finding a character physically and keeping the voice connected freely
- Battle Cry Release
- Monologue work
- Singing is acting on pitch
- and Intro to the April continuation workshop.
Jeanette holds graduate degrees in both music performance and theatre, and has a long career in opera and on stage. Her teaching experience includes: Head of Voice at Canadian College of Performing Arts, Victoria Professor Adjunct , School of Music, University of Windsor Assistant Professor, University of Windsor School of Dramatic Art Adjunct Voice Faculty, Music Department, Wayne State University ... among others.
$50 for Active Members and Senior Supporting Members, $70 for Supporting and Non-Members
To register, contact Ellen @ firstname.lastname@example.org or (416) 733-8413